Vikram Brar is a 1992 graduate of University of California School of Law, Los Angeles. Prior to law school, Vikram attended Pomona College, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in English in 1988.
Prior to starting his own firm in 2003, Vikram was an associate at Whitesell and Stroh. Vikram practices in the areas of Probate, Conservatorships, Estate, Trust Litigation and Trusts. He represents professional fiduciaries in Trust and Conservatorship matters.
Vikram is a past president of the Glendale Bar Association and a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association. Vikram is the past chair of the Glendale Legal Referral Services Board. He is also an officer of the Los Angeles Superior Court Probate Settlement Conference Program and a member of the Los Angeles County Probate Volunteer Panel. Vikram has served as an arbitrator, mediator, and Judge Pro Tem for Trust, Probate, and other matters. Vikram has also been appointed by the Court to serve as a fiduciary (Trustee, Administrator, Conservator, Guardian Ad Litem) in heavily contested matters.
Vikram has been selected as a Super Lawyer in Southern California for Trust and Estate Litigation 2012-2018. He was also named a top lawyer by Pasadena Magazine in the areas of Probate, Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning.
Areas of Practice
- Trust & Probate Litigation (including Will/Trust contests)
- Contested Conservatorships
- Trust & Probate Administration
U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1992
U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1993
University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 1992
- B.A. – 1988
- Major: English
Honors and Awards
- Moot Court Honors, 1991 – 1992
- Super Lawyer in Southern California for Trust and Estate Litigation, 2012 – 2018
- Top Lawyer by Pasadena Magazine in areas of Probate, Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning, 2011, 2012 and 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Past President of the Glendale Bar Association
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Past Chair of the Glendale Legal Referral Services Board
Los Angeles Superior Court Probate Settlement Conference Program, 2005 to the present